[sw-l] challenge for programmers - SSS-ID mapping onto unicode

Wed Jun 22 16:37:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 22, 2005

Dear SW Listers!
I am sorry that I have not been following your detailed discussions.
We have a very unusual situation. People can analyze the IMWA before
it is finished! smile...

This web page is for the IMWA in 2004:
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/sss2004.html

I am now working on a new web page for IMWA 2005. Until that web page
is ready, I am afraid you are analyzing some things that will be
improved as soon as the new web page and new IMWA is ready...

So I hope this doesn't frustrate you too much! Meanwhile, I will read
your discussions later today and perhaps your comments will help be
develop IMWA 2005 better...

Thanks for being with me during this process...I feel very fortunate
to get your feedback...