[sw-l] SignPuddle glitch in Firefox

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 23 22:00:29 UTC 2005

I have found a bizarre little glitch.

If I'm in IE, I can open a window in SignPuddle, save
the graphic, and then go directly to a yahoo email,
and drop that graphic into the yahoo email or into a
MS Word document, but if I go to Firefox, I can do
neither without saving the graphic onto my hard drive
and then importing it.  IE makes SignPuddle work as
drag-and-drop in both Yahoo and Word, but not in
Firefox.

Any clue as to what is happening?

Charles Butler