[sw-l] CZECH REPUBLIC...problem with writing down sign

Tue Mar 15 15:33:42 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, Honza in the Czech Republic wrote:
> please could you help me with writing down this sign? I am not sure
> where to write hands. I think I can use this <image.tiff>  for signing
> place, but I am not sure. Avi file is here (it is 250kB, that's why I
> don't enclose it). www.sw.ruce.cz/images/0331.avi ...I hope you can
> see it.  That sign is not signed properly. Hands touch body just two
> times and mouthing is a little bit different, but mouthing is not
> important. I don't know if you can see handshape properly. it is this:
> <image.tiff> Thank you very much....Honza....PS: that sign means "how
> do you do" / "how are you" / "health" in czech

Hello Honza and Everyone -
I couldn't see the video before, but today I worked on it, and finally
was able to make it work in Windows Media Player. I then did a screen
capture of the positions in the video...and created a jpg of the
combined photos....Here is the sign that Honza wishes to
write....continued next message...