[sw-l] New Signs in BSL Dictionary

Wed Mar 16 20:07:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 16, 2005

Dear SW List, Shane, Sandy and everyone -
Thanks for these messages...We are getting somewhere now...it is fun!
As you know, I am going to place the coloring-book-workbook on the web
in several signed languages, and we can then continue to translate that
little book sign by sign, which will at least gets you started...

Meanwhile, I am sorry to say I have to be off the internet for the next
two days...There is a big order for 15 sets of videos and booklets for
SignWriting and I am the only one here to fulfill the order...and there
is a rush on it...so I have to print and bind the books and ship three
big boxes by Friday...then I will be back hopefully with a web page for
the translation, and another for the French-Swiss Lessons in
SignWriting...

See ya online then!

Thanks for all your input -

Val ;-)