[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Tue Mar 15 22:21:50 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

I am curious...Are there other ASL dictionaries that have classifiers
in them? Do they use the CL_?....Is there a standard way to enter them
into other ASL dictionaries?...We could use what people are used to
seeing....Val ;-)