[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Tue Mar 15 22:48:01 UTC 2005

OH it's a great idea... just wonderinf if it's the best way to do
it...as  adding parenthesis.. just give strange result once you want to
find it in the dictionnary

I like Stuart's idea better

Anny