[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Nancy Emery nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Mar 15 22:40:44 UTC 2005

CL_ is pretty standard for glossing classifiers.  I heard rumors of a
dictionary that included classifiers, but I don't know which....  If we add
them, is there somewhere we could link to a little grammar explanation of
how to use them, to distinguish them from regular vocabulary items?  Or do
we just hope that people realize that you can't learn a whole language from
a dictionary? :)

Nancy