[sw-l] Copy and paste between SignPuddle dictionaries

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Mar 23 20:23:18 UTC 2005

Val

I've tried it the other way... copy from swiss french to another
dictionnary... for example the international dictionary... and I
succeeded no problem pasting the sign "switzerland" into the
International dic... (the only problem is I can't change "Suisse" into
"Switzerland"...)

it doesn't work the other way round!!

I'd love to be able to copy from ASL's dictionnary... but how could I
become an editor.... ???? it's not logical!
and then I might find signs in other dictionnaries too... that could
easily be pasted (and then slightly modified) into mine... but not
anyone can be editor of all dictionaries (like you are!!!)

Hope Stephen can find a solution to this... and as Bill Reese says...
why not let anyone access this "copy-paste" thing... ?

GREAT tool... hope Stephen can make it!! (and I'm sure he will!!! he's
so brilliant!)

Anny