[sw-l] Colombia Map

Thu Mar 10 20:07:47 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 10, 2005

Hector Devia from Colombia wrote:
> Valery, I tried to enter my firt sign in the colombian dictionary in
> the SignPuddle ditionary but I couldn't, because I forgot my password,
> can I register again? Thank you. Hector Devia from Colombia

Hello Hector -
I have now re-invited you to join as an Editor of the Colombian
SignPuddle, so you should receive an invitation by email and you need
to establish your own password...

Meanwhile, Charles is right that ANYONE can add signs to any
SignPuddle...No password is required to add signs. It is only necessary
to have a password, if you want to change signs, or delete them or
rename them.

The purpose of SignPuddle is to have free and open dictionaries online
that are easy to add signs to, because once the signs on in SignPuddle,
then you can send email to each other, do translations etc....smile..

So I hope you add lots of signs to the Colombian SignPuddle, Hector!!