[sw-l] Kathleen and Sara - Teacher from Belgium visiting Germany

Sun Mar 13 00:11:47 UTC 2005

Hello Sara, Kathleen, Valerie and everybody

after a long time I could post a new "story" on my website -
I think that this series of photos give a pretty good impression that we
enjoyed the visit very much.

On page 6 of this document you can read Kathleen and Saras comment on their
visit - Thank you very much for your report!

If you are interested - just follow the link.

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/new/new001.htm

All the very best -

Stefan