[sw-l] Translating words to SignWriting...

Tue Mar 15 17:05:46 UTC 2005

Hello Louise -
You can do it yourself on the web. Go to:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US/translate.php

Type in the words you want to translate and the program will give you
the SignWriting for those words...It will not be good ASL grammar, but
it can help you get started with your translation...

Val ;-)