[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Mar 15 23:35:24 UTC 2005

A websearch turned up an ASL dictionary site using classifiers with a
"CL:" prefix.
http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/signs.htm

I took a look at my ABC book ("A Basic Course in American Sign
Language") and it also prefixes classifiers with "CL:"

Bill