[sw-l] Sandy's sign for "house"

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Mar 22 09:00:14 UTC 2005

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu skriver:
>Hi Ingvild!
>
>Well, my reasoning is that these are Egnlish glosses and "big house" is
>English while "house-big" isn't. Too much departure from English syntax
>for more complex signs could result in confusion.

I agree in principle. That's why I did not suggest "house-big" wiyh a
hyphen, but rather "house_big" with an underscore. I would also be happy
with a "house (big)". But the main thing here is the house, so it should
be found under 'house' one way or another

Ingvild