[sw-l] Copy and paste between SignPuddle dictionaries

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Mar 23 09:27:14 UTC 2005

I'm not sure I got it right...

if I want to copy a sign from US dictionnary (as ASL is close to LSF)
and paste it into my swiss french dictionnary...
I go to US dic... open the editor page... then write down the word I'm
seraching for... (for wyemple COW)

but then I don't see any COPY button... and if I click on the swiss
flag then I get back to the swiss dictionnary...
What am I doing wrong ??

Anny