[sw-l] Trevor - videophones

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun May 8 19:44:18 UTC 2005

Trevor,

Compared to earlier webcam stuff, DVC1000 is good - if not 100% perfect - as
my mate signed last year its 85% perfect ;) - and the real beauty is that if
u want the picture to be bigger, you can buy a bigger TV or a LCD projector
- it will not slow down the signing or mess the resolution - just like a
video-player really.

The future is bright, the future is Orange ;)

Shane