[sw-l] SignWriter Tiger alpha release needs testing...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon May 16 19:12:50 UTC 2005

Thanks, Daniel!  I am very eager to see how your new program will work.
I am using a Mac Powerbook laptop. I am running 10.3.9. I did try it in
Virtual PC (Windows XP) and I get the opening screen, but nothing else
comes up as of yet. I am running Java 5.0 Update 3.

Under the OS X environment, I get this box.