[sw-l] SignWriter Tiger alpha release needs testing...

Mon May 16 20:40:05 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 16, 2005

On May 16, 2005, at 11:23 AM, Bill Reese wrote:
> I downloaded SignWriter Tiger and couldn't get past the opening blurb.
>  I updated from Java 5.0.2 to 5.0.3 but it didn't make any difference.
>  I had to stop the process javaw.exe to get rid of the blurb.

Bill - What do you mean by blurb? Do you mean this splash screen? It
takes a long time. I went and got a cup of coffee and came back and it
changed over to the program itself around that time...so it took over
three minutes at least to change...So Daniel, can you make the splash
screen move away faster?..