[sw-l] cd

Mon May 16 20:52:55 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 16, 2005

Sophie Mousseau from Quebec, Canada, wrote:
> hi, I would like yo know if it's possible to have the program " sign
> maker" on a cd,  I don't have internet at home.  I know its possible
> to make a cd, but I'm not quite sure what can I put on it. Another
> question, is it possible to put the whole site on a cd, cause it is so
> huge, I can't see all what's on it.  Is all this possible?
> thank you :) Sophie

Hello Everyone and Sophie!
Welcome to the SignWriting List, Sophie! I look forward to teaching you
how to use all our computer programs. SignMaker in SignPuddle on the
web is one wonderful program, because it is easy for beginners to use.
But it does require the internet...you are right about that! smile ;-))

To work at home, perhaps you would like to learn how to use SignWriter
DOS or Java or SignBank? Write again to tell our List about your work
in Quebec. What do you want to use SignWriting for?...

And welcome once again -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org