[sw-l] SW in Latin American & Spain

Mon May 23 16:44:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 23, 2005

Hello Everyone, and James!
This is a great idea...We can collect writing in Spanish, about
SignWriting, written by people who use SignWriting in Spanish-
speaking countries...This could become a document that people can
download on the web...

Are there List members who use SignWriting in Spanish-speaking
countries?...Please write to tell us about your work....

Here is some information I have...

1. COLOMBIA
Hay lecciones y programas de computadora libres sobre el Web. Vaya:

SenaEscritura en Colombia
http://www.SignWriting.org/colombia/colombia.html

o escriba a Hector en Colombia...

Hector Devias
hdevias at TUTOPIA.COM

2. ESPANA
Hay lecciones y programas de computadora libres sobre el Web. Vaya:

SignoEscritura en España
http://www.SignWriting.org/spain/spain.html

o escriba a Steve y a Dianne y a Eloy en España ...

Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
steve-dianne_parkhurst at sil.org

Eloy Lobato Alvarez
elobato at wanadoo.es