[sw-l] Re: SignWriter Tiger

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Mon May 23 18:51:00 UTC 2005

Hello Valerie

I am glad that you liked the new release specifically for Mac OS X. I
still am struggling a bit with the new Mac OS X operating system
because I decided that I want a clean install and didn't copy the old
settings and reformatted everything and now I am missing some things...

Now to your question. Yes, you can put more than one symbol into a
sign. Just move the cursor to the place in the sign where you want
the symbol, either by the cursor keys or by the mouse (drag the
cursor). I know that there something important is missing. I think
the possibility to move around fast with keyboard only, am I right?
Or it is the Escape key?

For the exact steps:

1. Open SignWriter Tiger
2. Hit a a a
3. Since Escape is not working yet, click with the mouse outside of
the sign
4. Click with the mouse inside the sign but not on the symbol
5. Enter the second symbol, and voilĂ ! there are two symbols in a sign

Daniel