[sw-l] SWPoster typing program by Sandy Fleming

Tue May 24 03:19:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 23, 2005

Hello Sandy and SW List members -
I started Virtual PC on my Mac and started Windows XP and downloaded
Sandy's software, called SWPoster...I should have done this long ago
and I am sorry, Sandy...I am glad I got a chance to look at it now...

Download SWPoster program
http://www.bsltext.org/software

SWPoster is attractive and looks like it has potential..I want to
thank you for trying to develop a new way to type SignWriting...Can
you type a SignWriting children's story with SWPoster? Is it
developed that far yet?...smile...I have yet to really learn how to
use it..I hope in time I can...Val ;-)