AW: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

Sun May 29 08:51:00 UTC 2005

Hi Lucy,

here is our German sign for „ der Zug“   oder   “die Bahn”  -  -

(without the Mundbilder there is no chance to distinguish ... )

you see I neglect the movement forward but focus on the circle – movement
upward - forward.

It is possible to describe the forward movement with an additional one –
stemmed arrow – but for the sake of quick and easy reading it is not
necessary –

Stefan ;-)

der Zug

die Bahn