[sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sun May 29 08:58:37 UTC 2005

Thanks, Stefan. I think your sign is similar to ours. I think even the forward movement is not necessary. So - I'll steal the sign :-D.

Lucy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stefan Wöhrmann
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:51 AM
  Subject: AW: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

  Hi Lucy,

  here is our German sign for " der Zug"   oder   "die Bahn"  -  -

  (without the Mundbilder there is no chance to distinguish ... )

  you see I neglect the movement forward but focus on the circle - movement upward - forward.

  It is possible to describe the forward movement with an additional one - stemmed arrow - but for the sake of quick and easy reading it is not necessary -

  Stefan ;-)

  der Zug

  die Bahn