[sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

Sun May 29 15:08:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 29, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Well, I didn't know anything about the circles I chose. Most of the
> symbols are shrouded in mystery :-))). Now another attempt - sign
> seen from the side.

Hello Everyone, Lucyna and Stefan -
I see in a later message that Stefan has shown you an excellent way
to write the sign, so that has been solved.

But I think we should talk about the mystery of the symbols in the
IMWA...Because there is instruction online for most of them...

Have you downloaded the Lessons textbook?

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

Once you have downloaded the book, you will see a Table of Contents
in the left margin...click on Chapter 9, Circular Movement: