[sw-l] BRAZIL SignConverter and Eyegaze...

Fri May 6 16:45:51 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 6, 2005

Augusto wrote:
>> I think that SignConverter  is a good name.
>>         Software´s name: SignConverter
>>         Autor : Pedro Augusto Marques
>>         www.dicionarioLibras.com.br
>>         augusto at dicionariolibras.com.br
>>         When you give me the symbols of eyegazes
>>         The animations will put in the list for everybody  to use it,
>> these animation is not mine is our.
>>          It´s for the member of the list. It´s for the parents,
>> teachers and children to learn fastly and easely
>>          When all animation  was finished, I will be translate in
>> English   and I wait that   help very much people
>>          on the world
>>           Augusto

Hello Augusto!
This is great. I like the name SignConverter. I will place that in our
listing...

Now, regarding the eyegaze...I am so sorry, my time is limited
today...do you have time to do it? let me explain...if you can, go to:

1. http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BR/create.php

2. Click on the Eyegaze Group. You will get this (see attached)...