[sw-l] Symbol Frequency with SignPuddle

Sat May 7 14:30:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 7, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> this is a nice feature. Great support if we try to find signs for an
> ABC – or number story - ...
>  Another advantage is that we can learn to understand the various hand
> shapes much better if we find good examples /spellings that most
> people can follow ...Thanks for your activities – I feel really
> grateful ! Stefan ;-)

and THANK YOU, Stefan, for trying the new feature in SignPuddle, and
then writing this positive message....Stephen has worked so hard on it,
and it nice to get feedback, and to feel like we are making progress...

Have others tried the new features?...Go to SignPuddle, and click on a
new icon called Symbol Frequency...Tell us what you think!

We now have 4 ways to search....(see attached)...Search by Words,
Search by Signs, Search by Symbols and Symbol Frequency...