[sw-l] signtext

Wed May 11 16:47:47 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 11, 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> The first offline product that I will offer will either be an updated
> SignText and an SPML viewer.

This is sorely needed! I hope we can have SignText back at some point,
both online and offline. We need a way to write sentences with
SignLanes, as you had already developed...and there may be more people
who have used SignText than you realize...Ron Dettloff has hundreds of
Word documents translating the Bible into ASL and he used SignPuddle to
do it...maybe SignText...I am not sure...I will be uploading his
beautiful documents as PDFs in our archive shortly...

What do you think of this new flyer, Steve? I hope to improve it over
time...smile...so if you want me to make changes, just say so!

New SignPuddle Flyer for Download
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0226-SignPuddle-May2005.pdf