[sw-l] signtext

Wed May 11 16:56:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 11, 2005

Stefan in Germany wrote:
>> Perhaps that would be a wonderful tool at our gathering in Brussels
>> as well
>> - or I can use it at my presentation at Maastricht?

Absolutely! SignPuddle is one of the important SignWriting computer
programs to discuss, or at least mention, in both of your presentations
in Europe this summer, Stefan! That would be great if you could tell
people how to access SignPuddle on the web. Tell them to go to:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

and in time it will also be available at:

http://www.SignPuddle.org

...and they can access it after your presentation is over...

I bet that some of the participants at the First European SignWriting
Symposium will have their own laptop computers with them, and maybe
they will be able to acess the web on their laptops during the
Symposium...

So even if it is not a desktop program right now, access to the web may
be possible...and certainly is possible after the presentations...