[sw-l] NICARAGUA New NSLP website

Sun May 15 18:49:14 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 15, 2005

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. wrote:
> Nicaraguan Sign Language Projects now has its own website:
> www.nslpinc.org
> Please be sure your website lists this...

Hello Everyone and James!
WOW!! You are becoming a web designer! And your web pages look great,
James...

Thank you for the links and of course our sites will link in return...I
will tell you when the links are done...

I hope you have success raising money to keep your schools going in
Nicaragua - If anyone on the List knows of foundations that can help
James...please write to James...Their two Nicaraguan schools for Deaf
children are in sore need of funding...They do more than just educate
their Deaf students...They also house and feed them...

SignWriting in Nicaragua
http://www.SignWriting.org/nicaragua/nicaragua.html

Nicaraguan Sign Language Projects
James: kegl at MAINE.RR.COM