POLAND Rotation Arrows - sign for CZWARTY

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Mon Nov 14 11:12:25 UTC 2005

Valerie Sutton napisaƂ(a):

> SignWriting List
> November 13, 2005
>
> Here is a diagram starting to discuss some of your signs, Lucy...It
> will take several messages...but reading this, how would you re-write
> the sign for Czwarty? The symbol with the down-curve is always the
> thumb painting the path, but I can see you want the baby finger
> painting the path, because you wrote that under the sign for
> CZWARTY...so while I am trying to finish Stefan's new web pages, maybe
> you can try to re-write the sign for CZWARTY and we can continue the
> discussion! Thanks so much for your interest in learning these
> symbols...smile...Val ;-)

Hello Val, Stefan and Everyone!
I now understand the rotation arrows, thanks to you! And now I have to
so many sign to correct, oh! Well, that's the life of a SW learner ;-)

Lucy