POLAND Rotation Arrows - sign for CZWARTY

Sun Nov 13 15:46:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 13, 2005

Here is a diagram starting to discuss some of your signs, Lucy...It
will take several messages...but reading this, how would you re-write
the sign for Czwarty? The symbol with the down-curve is always the
thumb painting the path, but I can see you want the baby finger
painting the path, because you wrote that under the sign for
CZWARTY...so while I am trying to finish Stefan's new web pages,
maybe you can try to re-write the sign for CZWARTY and we can
continue the discussion! Thanks so much for your interest in learning
these symbols...smile...Val ;-)