NORWAY signs for Christmas

Wed Nov 30 16:54:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 30, 2005

I am so glad that Shane posted a message in response to your message,
Ingvild, because for some reason, I didn't see it in my email
box...Thanks for these Norwegian signs for Christmas...interesting
about the word Yul in Scandinavian spoken languages...I would have
thought the sign to the right was representing a circular wreath on
the door...which we do here in the US at Christmas
time...smile...Val ;-)