SWML format offline

Thierry Haesenne thierry.haesenne at ILMH.BE
Thu Nov 3 23:27:52 UTC 2005

Hello Val and everyone on the list,
Val, thanks for your lessons on finger movements!
I am
wondering whether there is a software for insering signs on SWML format offline then import them on the Sign
Puddle? That is because I spend 2,5 hours in the train 4 days per week to go to work and back home. Thus,
instead of doing nothing, I can work on my laptop and add new signs on SWML format while being offline.

Val, you told me that SignEdit is outdated, so I don't use it anymore.  And I don't want to do the
same work twice, as it is already taking me a lot of time to correct all the signs I created with Sign Edit
and entering them on the Sign Puddle.
Is there another way for me to be able to work offline when I am
on the train then insert the signs on the Sign Puddle in a few minutes instead of starting the work all over
again?
Sorry if I have been asking too many questions over the last few days!!!
Thanks!

Thierry

This email was sent using NutsMail.com.
"Worlds best Webmail!"