NORTHERN IRELAND International work needs both simplicity and details :-)

Sat Nov 5 17:25:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 5, 2005

Hello Shane and Everyone!
One last note about International Signs, SignWriting and Movement
Writing (writing body movement, gesture and mime)...

At least a decade ago, in England, in Bristol, Bencie Woll, Lorna
Allsop and a Norwegian Deaf man, whom Ingvild knows...Jon Martin
Brauti...they had a project at the University of Bristol to write the
movements of International signing from videotape...so that is
another reason to be open to having workshops on Movement Writing, if
the Sympoisum is held in the UK...because that was their big project
in the UK...writing international signing!

You can read about Bencie Woll's International Signs project on this
web page:

http://www.signwriting.org/uk/GB01.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the web page to read about Jon Martin
Brauti!

Val ;-)