SW & Deaf school

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Fri Nov 18 21:10:44 UTC 2005

Here in Switzerland there is one person (Siv Fosshaug, deaf hersellf) who
teaches into the bilingual class in Basel (swiss german part of
Switzerland..) Siv uses SignWriting in her class... as far as I know she's
not on the list any more... but you can contact her (I send her a copy of
this mail!!)

Anny