SW & Deaf school

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Fri Nov 18 21:27:15 UTC 2005

thanks Val....

I did write this paper... which is more theoritical.... we have no
experience at all with deaf children till now... I gave a first course to
the teachers of a deaf school who were interested into introducing SW in
their class... but nothing has started yet! It might start some day but they
need time to get skilled in SW before introducing it to the children...

I'll let you know if anything strats here!
Anny