SignPuddle...Losing your Editor's password ;-)

Sat Nov 19 19:09:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 19, 2005

Charles Butler wrote:
> I've been really swamped at work, but my hope is to get some more
> signs in over the next two weeks.  Its' really fun to do, and my
> printer is finally working again so I can put the signs in. (i lost
> my password as an editor -- again, so I can't fix some of the older...

Hello Charles and Everyone -
I am happy to hear that it is fun to do! I agree. It is a lot of fun
to use both SignPuddle and SignBank...smile...

Regarding losing your password...I do not know your password so...

I will have to re-invite you as an Editor and you re-establish a new
password...

I will do that now...Please write down your password somewhere...like
on your dictionary-manuscript papers...so we don't go through this
again!