NORWAY touch-and-go

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 19 20:08:12 UTC 2005

Yes, I am using Firefox - most often for the Hotmail as well, even if that
automatically opens in Explorer.

Glad to hear that I had written correctly - it would have cluttered up the
picture whith a lot of contact stars.

Have written some other signs a little bit incorrecly, because I find them
easier to read that way. That goes for 'besin' = 'gasoline' for instance.
The hand is held in an L-shape, and the movement is really from the wrist,
but if someone did the movement from the elbow, it would still be
understood.

Ingvild