POLAND... sign for TELEFON KOMORKOWY

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Wed Oct 5 08:34:06 UTC 2005

Ok, Val, work on your jobs, and as to the TELEFON, I like the second sign more!

Lucy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] POLAND... sign for TELEFON KOMORKOWY

  SignWriting List
  October 4, 2005

  On Oct 4, 2005, at 12:57 PM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
    OK, Vak, here are other doubtful signs, both for TELEFON KOMÓ’KOWY (MOBILE PHONE). One of the signs is supported by a video clip, the other is for another sign for TELEFON KOMÓ’KOWY. I think this is readable but I'm not sure if I can put the arrow "on" the palm...

  Here are two ways to write the same sign. The second one has the Surface Symbol that means that the right hand is on top of the left hand's surface. Tomorrow I must work on another job, so any new signs will have to wait a day or two..Thanks for the interesting and difficult signs!? Val ;-)