PHILIPPINES SignBank Questions

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Sat Oct 22 04:09:30 UTC 2005

Dear Val and List,
Yes, the explanation was very helpful. Thank you! Now we know how to put
signs from SignPuddle into SignBank. But of course we also have some
more questions for you, Val! Smile!!

Is there a way to create signs directly in SignBank? We have only one
phone-line and no DSL so Marian and I cannot both work on-line at the
same time. So if Marian could create some signs directly in SignBank he
could use them for the SignWriting Book that he is adapting from the
Parkhursts without having to stop me with my work.

The next question would be: if we can create signs directly in SignBank,
can we also move them to SignPuddle and would it be possible to do a
"Search by Symbol" on them?

Third and last question for today: right now we have the SignBankUS, we
would like to keep it, but also start a separate File(?) where we put
all our FSL signs. How do we do that?

Thanks for all your help,
Nana & Marian