CZECH: sign for THANK YOU with flat hand Inbox

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sat Sep 3 22:50:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

yes, sure I can write it also in international way. no problem. but it
is signed here the way I wrote it down.

Honza

Valerie Sutton
<sutton at signwriting.org> to sw-l
SignWriting List
September 3, 2005

Hello Honza!
You are very welcome. Looking at your writing here...I wonder...Can
you write the sign for THANK YOU with a straight flat hand, the way
other signed languages do? I bet there are different styles of
signing in the Czech Republic, and of course some people may bend the
hand slightly, but I bet that people will be able to read the sign
with a straight flat hand, as we do in the US and Germany, and you
will find that sign will be more internationally understood if it is
written the same way...What do you think?