POLAND... PJM and SW lesson as part of Science Festival

Mon Sep 26 01:35:58 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 25, 2005

Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
What a wonderful report from Warsaw, Poland...I am so happy to read
about this...Thank you for informing us and congratulations!

Ouch! Falling down on the floor can hurt (smile), but the movements
of falling and landing on the floor and getting up again can all be
written in Movement Writing!

Maybe it would be fun to write that and give it to your
professor...we could even write the dialogue of two people falling
and helping each other up - ha!

Val ;-)