POLAND... PJM and SW lesson as part of Science Festival

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Mon Sep 26 10:03:09 UTC 2005

>Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
What a wonderful report from Warsaw, Poland...I am so happy to read about this...Thank you for informing us and congratulations!

Thanks :-)

>Ouch! Falling down on the floor can hurt (smile), but the movements of falling and landing on the floor and getting up again can all be written in Movement Writing!

In fact, it can be! But I don't remember the exact movements ;-)

>Maybe it would be fun to write that and give it to your professor...we could even write the dialogue of two people falling and helping each other up - ha!

It would be really fun! :-) The only pity is that probably nobody took a photo of the fall... But you know, people were scared, and I was laughing as it was so ridiculous to me! Fortunately, my professor has a sense of humor... :-)

Lucy