CZECH Sign for Vloni

Wed Sep 28 16:16:04 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 28, 2005

Honza from the Czech Republic wrote:
> thanks for improving 10 handshape :)
> So I correct the sign by the new way of writing this handshape.

Here is one simple suggestion. This is common sign, and the easiest
writing is to show the wrist rotation, and the contact and the
beginning handshape and I think that is enough detail for everyday
use...It is true that more detailed writing can be done, but is it
really necessary?

This shows the wrist rotation moving toward the body and down and
then forward again...the second position is not written...