Handshapes That Use Circles for Thumbs

Marc Girod & Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Sep 28 19:47:14 UTC 2005

all are correct for the 10 handshape but ... I do prefer the new one with
the dot... much clearer and consistent with other symbols using the dot  for
a finger projecting towards the signer!!

I do agree with barbara and would prefer using the same dot symbol for both
vertical and horizontal plane.... but the other way of writing it (with
thumb up) is fine to me too... and Valerie must just be tired of changing
thoses symbols all the time!

If it's available into SignPuddle it's perfect!! if not I'll use the other
one!!

as far as Charles proposal about thumbs... I'm sorry but I don't get it!!
too difficult for me to understand!

Thanks for your work Val! take a good rest and enjoy this week off

Anny