international signs

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Sep 6 22:13:50 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

I write about this some time ago.. and now I know.
I like to change International Name Signs SignPuddle to International
Signs SignPuddle,
I think it is not necessary to create new signpuddle if it is there already.

As I know, international signs are not used in USA (or are they?) but
here in Europe we use it at international meetings, conferences etc.
So I believe it would be helpful to have it at least some useful signs
there.
You know, Lucyna had problems understanding in Brussel, because she
hadn't beed at international meeting before.

what do you think about it?
thanks
Honza