POLAND... Antarktyda again, plus 10 hand issues...

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri Sep 9 21:18:54 UTC 2005

Yes, the hands move forward. I know there is a symbol to be corrected in the IMWA, so, if you agree the sign is correct in principle, I'll leave it as it is :-)
Thanks.

Lucy

  Hello Lucyna and Charles -
  Thank you for the photo. That helps a lot. In your original word description, Lucyna, you said that the hands then move back. Do you really mean that? I believe you mean forward, don't you? If they move back, then they would finish touching your throat or shoulders?