RES: [sw-l] doubt about sign VLONI

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Sep 11 21:01:02 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

sure, you are right. Good job :)
If is the origin sign Spain the same as czech sign "Spain" (I suppose it
is), so sign VLONI should be written in the same way.
If you try to sign this sign and just change handshape to ASL
10handshape you get sign VLONI, but I am not sure with the written sign
Spain - I think that the handshape should be white, shouldn't it?
If you start with open hand and then make this handshape you'll get
another orientation than in this sign Spain.. maybe I am right.

so Val I hope you are fit again soon.
Honza