Downloading SignBank

Wed Sep 14 14:34:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 14, 2005

Hello Tim, Charles and Geoffrey!
OK. First...Tim and Geoffrey are NOT talking about downloading
SignBank, which is the title of this thread, so Charles, please know
that all these problems Tim mentions has NOTHING to do with
downloading SignBank!

It is important to me that Charles looks at the SignSpelling column
in the SignBank Editor program, so I can show you how I establish
SignSpellings in the relational database..that is all!

SignBank is a relational database for children, signers, linguists
and researchers, and you do not have to download lots of symbols...

Geoffrey and Tim are talking about something in the programming
world...it is rare that people want to download all the symbols of
the IMWA. Other people on Windows XP have had no problems downloading
the IMWA symbolset. I know some who have and there have been no
problems. But Geoffrey and Tim have a problem that has repeated
itself twice now, so I will try to look into it...

I look forward to talking to you, Charles, when you have the SignBank
Runtime download ready to start...I want to walk you through how you
use it, so we can do that over the telephone...so tell me when you
are ready...

Tim and Geoffrey...may I write to you privately regarding this? And
we can also telephone each other as well!

Val ;-)