There is a solution for the 10 handshape! ;-)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 26 12:00:33 UTC 2005

Prefer the third.  It is unmistakable.  I can understand 2 in context, but 3 is much clearer.

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:SignWriting List
September 25, 2005

Tini Pel wrote:
> I like that, Valerie,
> Tini.

Hello Everyone!
Ha! I didn't expect such rapid approval ;-)

Here is an interesting summary of this specific symbol...Looking at
these three choices, which do you like better? We could include all
three variations in the IMWA if we feel we have to...Right now I am
curious what List members think at first glance...What seems easiest
to read? Val ;-)